JUSTINO LUGO SANTIAGO, CPA
Position: Audit Supervisor
Firm responsibilities include:
- Responsibilitieswithin the firm inckude, participate in the planning of the audit; approve planed scope of the audit; review and discuss the progress of the audit and any significant issues relating to it with the manager; participate in discussions with the client concerning andy significant issues relting to accounting, auditing, financial statements, notes and the auditrs, report.
- Audit staff supervisor and evaluator.
- Participate in meetings with the audit committee and, upon request of the client, attend annual meetings of stockholders.
Twelve years of public accounting experience in all phases of audit engagements in many industries with emphasis in:
- Nonprofit organization
- HUD audit
- Credit Union
- Professional services
- Member, Puerto Rico Society of Certified Public Accountants, including Ponce Chapter
- Member, American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Graduated from Catholic University of Puerto Rico , BBA Major in Accounting