JOSE A. COLON ALVAREZ, CPA
Firm responsibilities include:
- Responsibilities within the firm include, participate in the planning of the audit; approve planned scope of the audit; review and discuss the progress of the audit and any significant issues relating to it with the manager; participate in discussions with the client concerning any significant issues relating to accounting, auditing, financial statements, notes and the auditors’ report.
- Participate in meetings with the audit committee and, upon request of the client, attend annual meetings of stockholders.
Twenty four years of public accounting experience within the firm which include the supervision of engagements in various industries such as:
- Nonprofit organization
- Professional services
- Real Estate
- Member, Puerto Rico Society of Certified Public Accountants, including Ponce Chapter
- Member, American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Graduated from Catholic University of Puerto Rico, BBA Major in Accounting